This fall, CTS will offer five research seminars on transportation topics ranging from resilient communities to asphalt at low temperatures.
Seminars will be held every Thursday from September 26 through October 31 (except Oct. 17) on the U of M campus in Minneapolis. You can either attend in person or watch the live webcast of each seminar. Additional information is available on the CTS website.
- September 26: Resilient Communities Project: A Model of Community-University Collaborative Engagement
- October 3: Monitoring and Modeling Nonmotorized Traffic in Minnesota
- October 10: Manufacturers’ Perspectives on the Transportation System: A Pilot Study in MnDOT District 8
- October 24: A New Approach to Evaluating Intersection Safety Using High-Resolution Traffic Signal Data
- October 31: Determining the Reliability of Asphalt Structures at Low Temperatures