This fall, CTS will offer five research seminars on transportation topics ranging from resilient communities to asphalt at low temperatures.
Seminars will be held every Thursday from September 26 through October 31 (except Oct. 17) on the U of M campus in Minneapolis. You can either attend in person or watch the live webcast of each seminar. Additional information is available on the CTS website.
- September 26: Resilient Communities Project: A Model of Community-University Collaborative Engagement
- October 3: Monitoring and Modeling Nonmotorized Traffic in Minnesota
- October 10: Manufacturers’ Perspectives on the Transportation System: A Pilot Study in MnDOT District 8
- October 24: A New Approach to Evaluating Intersection Safety Using High-Resolution Traffic Signal Data
- October 31: Determining the Reliability of Asphalt Structures at Low Temperatures
3 thoughts on “CTS fall research seminars begin September 26”
Where could I watch the seminar online?
The links to watch the live seminar webcasts will be available on the individual seminar web pages on the day of each event.
On the date of the seminar you’d like to watch, visit that seminar’s event page (accessible from http://www.cts.umn.edu/events/seminars/) and click on the “Watch live webinar” link. The seminar broadcast will begin automatically at the designated time.
Recordings of the seminars will also be available on the individual event pages 2-3 business days after each event for those unable to attend the live broadcast.
The recordings will be broadcast live from the seminar web pages, and the recordings available about 2 days after the live seminar.